Jan. 20, 2021
On the eighth day of the twelfth lunar month, we called Laba Festival. On this day, we can eat traditinal food: Laba garlic and Laba rice porridge. And now I would like to share with you how to cook them.
How to make Laba rice porridge?.
Ingredients: 50 grams of glutinous rice, 50 grams of japonica rice, 50 grams of black rice, 50 grams of rice kernels, 50 grams of longan, 100 grams of red beans, 100 grams of lotus seeds, 100 grams of longan, 100 grams of peanuts, 100 grams of chestnuts, 100 grams of red dates, white sugar Right amount.
1. Remove the lotus seeds, put them in a bowl and immerse them in water, then put them in a steamer, steam for about 1 hour, steam them and take them out for later use.
2. Remove the skin and core of the longan, as long as the meat; peel off the shell and coat of the chestnut.
3. Put an appropriate amount of water into the pot, then wash the black rice, red beans, peanuts, and red dates and pour into the pot to cook. When it is half-cooked, wash the rice kernels, japonica rice and glutinous rice and pour them into the pot together. Boil, after the pot is boiling, simmer again on low heat.
4. When the porridge is boiled until the porridge is mature, pour the steamed lotus seeds into the porridge and stir evenly. After boiling, boil for a while and remove the heat, put it in a clean pot, and sprinkle with appropriate amount of sugar.
How to make Laba garlic?
Ingredients: 1000 grams of purple garlic, 500 grams of rice vinegar.
1. Choose a clean clay pot or glass jar as a container for soaking laba garlic;
2. Select the purple-headed garlic,peel it, wash it, dry it, put it in a clay pot or a glass jar, there must be no oil in it, pour in rice vinegar until the garlic is just covered, cover the jar, put it in 10 to 15 degrees, best can bask in the sunshine. About 10 days the garlic can change to emerald green and then move it to a cool place for storage.